[Dovecot] QUOTA not appearing in CAPA

Tim Traver tt-list at simplenet.com
Tue Aug 11 04:01:31 EEST 2009

Timo,

ok, upon further examination, I found that a later CAPABILITY command
did indeed return QUOTA in its line...

But I also looked in the code to find out what happens when a command is
sent to get the quota like this :

QUOT1 GETQUOTAROOT "INBOX"

and I get the following back :
* QUOTAROOT "INBOX"
QUOT1 OK Getquotaroot completed.

But I don't see a quota value in there anywhere.

The maildirquota file is in place in the maildir, and has all of the
correct permissions, unless you restrict it to have particular
permissions before you read it...

Thanks,

Tim.