[Dovecot] QUOTA not appearing in CAPA

Tim Traver tt-list at simplenet.com
Tue Aug 11 22:38:34 EEST 2009

Timo,

oh, I didn't realize that it was not a standard Maildir++ file. It looks
like that is what is used in courier, which I am migrating from.
It simply contains the same value as the first line of the maildirsize
file does.

so, I guess I have to put the quota rule in the checkpasswd routine and
return it as userdb_quota variable...

ok, I guess I will try that...

Thanks,

Tim.