[Dovecot] Postfix : lda problem

denis denlistes at altern.org
Sat Aug 15 19:52:31 EEST 2009

Thomas Leuxner a écrit :

> Am 15.08.2009 um 16:51 schrieb denis:
>> I made the following changes but it does not solve my problem.
>>
>> mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain
>> virtual_mailbox_base = /var/alternc/mail
>
> Did you also list your domains under: virtual_mailbox_domains ?

Ok, by replacing virtual_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mydomain.cf to
virtual_mailbox_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mydomain.cf, it works !!!

But now, the problem is to set the good uid and gid which were defined
like this in postfix

virtual_gid_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mygid.cf
virtual_uid_maps = static:33

With this configuration:

dovecot   unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=DRhu user=mail:mail argv=/usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -d $(recipient)

   socket listen {
     master {
       path = /var/run/dovecot/auth-master
       mode = 0660
       user = mail
       group = mail
   }

I get the following error message

Fatal: setgid(33(www-data)) failed with euid=8(mail), gid=8(mail),
egid=8(mail): Operation not permitted

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Denis