[Dovecot] How to disable system users from receiving mail?

Benny Pedersen me at junc.org
Mon Aug 17 08:54:51 EEST 2009

On Sat, August 15, 2009 05:43, Paul H Park wrote:
> I know that login can be disable for system users and groups, but how do I refuse email for
> system groups?

this have nothing to do with dovecot imho ?

if mta is postfix remove mydestination domains to virtual domains, eccept localhost

and then in postfix virtual have the user that wants to have mail, mapped back to local:
delivery with dovecot still as lda

vioal solved nicely

remove unneded local alias as well

> It's a bit of a security/maintenance irritation - I don't want to check for such spam mail,
> since that is possible.

what problem ?, if you follow the above there is no problem

> Thanks for any help!!  Answer preferably given, so that I can configure it through webmin
> please.

no you prefer postfixadmin when you see the diff :)

--
xpoint