[Dovecot] Dovecot and LDAP-Quotas

south africa southafrica at thedoghousemail.com
Tue Aug 18 10:51:39 EEST 2009

Hi Timo,

thank you for your reply.

I take the configuration from

   http://www.linuxmail.info/postfix-dovecot-ldap-centos-5/

especially the dovecot-configuration for passdb and userdb.

As you mentioned in your reply I added the userdb ldap with a symbolic link on the original dovecot-ldap.conf:

  userdb:
    driver: ldap
    args: /etc/dovecot-ldap-userdb.conf

but with no success.

Any hints?

I have another question: Does Dovecot expect a special "field type" for the ldap quota field (for ex. integer)?

Greetings

Paul