[Dovecot] dovecot-1.2.4, sendmail,deliver,sieve

Jonathan Siegle jsiegle at psu.edu
Wed Aug 19 17:56:21 EEST 2009

I'm trying to setup deliver as an LDA for system users. I've read http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA/Sendmail
  which handles virtual users. I don't see a README for what I need. I
want sendmail to accept the mail and then hand off to deliver with
sieve plugin. Deliver should look in the users home directory which is
found in /etc/passwd for the sieve-script to see what to do with it.
If the sieve-script DNE, then just deliver to INBOX(from
dovecot.conf). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonathan

protocols: imap
disable_plaintext_auth: no
login_dir: /usr/dovecot-1.2.4/var/run/dovecot/login
login_executable: /usr/dovecot-1.2.4/libexec/dovecot/imap-login
login_greeting: Dovecot  ready.
login_processes_count: 30
max_mail_processes: 4096
mail_location: mbox:%h:INBOX=/var/spool/mail/%Ju/%u
mail_full_filesystem_access: yes
mmap_disable: yes
dotlock_use_excl: no
mbox_write_locks: fcntl
mbox_lazy_writes: no
mail_plugins: mbox_snarf
mail_plugin_dir: /usr/dovecot-1.2.4/lib/dovecot/imap/
imap_client_workarounds: tb-extra-mailbox-sep
imap_id_log: *
lda:
   postmaster_address: postmaster at localhost
auth default:
   mechanisms: plain gssapi
   krb5_keytab: /etc/krb5/krb5.keytab
   gssapi_hostname: $ALL