[Dovecot] LDAP: Connection lost to LDAP server,

Andrés A. Gómez Palacio aagomez at avansoft.com
Tue Aug 25 20:37:08 EEST 2009

Hi i have:

[root at mail log]# rpm -q dovecot
dovecot-1.2.4-0_99.el5

and have the same problem with ldap (AD), in this release is not include the
patch? (http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.2/rev/355d5a40f7a7)
is normal the reconnection to ldap server? or exist any reazon for lose the
connection?

Aug 25 11:27:03 mail dovecot: auth-worker(default): LDAP: Connection lost to
LDAP server, reconnecting
Aug 25 11:37:34 mail dovecot: auth-worker(default): LDAP: Connection lost to
LDAP server, reconnecting
Aug 25 11:46:04 mail dovecot: auth-worker(default): LDAP: Connection lost to
LDAP server, reconnecting
Aug 25 11:52:34 mail dovecot: auth-worker(default): LDAP: Connection lost to
LDAP server, reconnecting
Aug 25 11:56:06 mail dovecot: auth-worker(default): LDAP: Connection lost to
LDAP server, reconnecting
Aug 25 12:01:07 mail dovecot: auth-worker(default): LDAP: Connection lost to
LDAP server, reconnecting
Aug 25 12:11:06 mail dovecot: auth-worker(default): LDAP: Connection lost to
LDAP server, reconnecting
Aug 25 12:16:07 mail dovecot: auth-worker(default): LDAP: Connection lost to
LDAP server, reconnecting
Aug 25 12:28:07 mail dovecot: auth-worker(default): LDAP: Connection lost to
LDAP server, reconnecting

Message: 1