[Dovecot] Two server certificates for two common names

Δημήτριος Καραπιπέρης dimkar at thessaloniki.gr
Wed Aug 26 22:13:31 EEST 2009

Basically, server is not expecting any kind of domain on ssl handshake,
but what if the server can serve more than one cert, so that clients
using  mail1.dom.gr and mail2.dom.gr , which resolve to the same dovecot
instance but from different network segments
could be certified.

mail1.dom.gr -> 10.65.0.45  (private one)
mail2.dom.gr -> 84.205.252.78
(random numbers)

In essence, it is the same dovecot instance.

Dimitrios

O/H Ed W έγραψε: