[Dovecot] Authentication failed, failure to login after changed password

linuxvinit vinit_j1 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:47:22 EEST 2009

Hi Timo,

Thanks for your reply.
dovecot file is in the right place /etc/pam.d/dovecot
and content of this file is following.

#%PAM-1.0

@include common-auth
@include common-account
@include common-session
@include common-password

All those include file have all required module configuration.
I don't why it is not working . It works fine for any new user  until he
didn't change the password.

Please guide how i can solve this issue.

vinit_j1 at hotmail.com