[Dovecot] busy / developers documentation

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Dec 2 20:27:28 EET 2009

On Dec 1, 2009, at 6:39 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Just thought I'd mention that I probably won't be answering mails
> very actively this week while I'm in San Antonio (and I was kind of
> busy last week too). Hopefully I'll get back to answering/bugfixing
> next week..

   Have a good trip!

> I also started writing developers documentation to http://
> wiki.dovecot.org/Design. Comments welcome. Some things I had
> planned next:
>
>  - istream internals
>  - lib-storage API docs
>  - ..?

   This is great news, thanks!  One thing in particular that I'd like
to see is something on writing plugins.  I have several ideas of
plugins I'd like to write but have hesitated to get started due to
not wanting to basically dig through tons of source to figure out how
to interface to Dovecot's internals.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire