[Dovecot] busy / developers documentation

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Dec 3 01:54:00 EET 2009

On Dec 2, 2009, at 4:50 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:

>  Actually my current ideas have nothing to do with storage; I want to be able to access messages (including body text) during the delivery process.

It's possible that you still should be using lib-storage to do whatever you wanted to do, because the incoming message gets put into internal "raw storage". But then again, maybe you need to do something similar to Sieve and set deliver_mail variable to point to your own function (and then call the original if necessary).