[Dovecot] Max IMAP fodlers

Jeffrey Nikoletich jeffrey at nikoletich.com
Mon Dec 7 23:28:03 EET 2009

Thanks.

Is there plans for folder quotas in the future?

Also how would i change the layout of an existing maildir?

# v1.1+ only:
mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir:LAYOUT=fs
Can I just change for that user and it will convert it? or does the folders have to by physically moved as well.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff N.