[Dovecot] Problems with listescape and mutt

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Wed Dec 9 08:43:18 EET 2009

Nicolas KOWALSKI schrieb:
> Daniel Spannbauer <ds at marco.de> writes:
>
>> Hmm, I log in with mutt over the dovecot imap, so a "c" shows exactly:
>>

>>  1   0                                 imap://ds@homedirs/
>>
>>  2   0                                 imap://ds@homedirs/.ADMIN
>>  3   0                                 imap://ds@homedirs/.DOVECOT
>>  4   0                                 imap://ds@homedirs/.Drafts
>
> It looks like you have defined this list in your ~/.muttrc mailboxes
> variable. The rawlog you showed later also indicates these mailboxes
> do not exist.

my ~.muttrc is completly empty. But in my globnal /etc/Muttrc there are
some configs.
I attached to this mail the output of mutt -D.

> What about this setting instead:
>
> set folder=imap://ds@homedirs/
> mailboxes \
>           =ADMIN \
>           =DOVECOT \
>           =Drafts \
>           ... \

Hmmm, we have 250 Users here. I don't want to set the mailboxes for each
user seperatly. I hoped that I could do the whole configuration over the
global /etc/Muttrc.

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11
http://www.marco.de/                      Email ds at marco.de
Geschäftsführer Martin Reuter             HRB 171775 Amtsgericht München