[Dovecot] Not receiving Local Mails

Joseba Torre joseba.torre at ehu.es
Thu Dec 10 12:19:52 EET 2009

El Jueves 10 Diciembre 2009 a las 11:02, Alexander escribió:
>   Hi,
>   I have already set up DOVECOT + POSTFIX mail server and I can
>  send and receive mails outside my Domain. The problem however is
>  that LOCAL Mail is not working. When I send LOCAL mails, it leaves
>  my system without error messages but it is not received by the
>  recipient. How do I make LOCAL mails work?

With so many clues is difficult to say, but usually the problem is
that the domain local mail uses is not a part of postfix's
mydestination parameter. Anyway, look at postfix logs to see what's
happening with local mail, and once you do it, you better ask in a
postfix mailing list.

HTH.
--
Joseba Torre. Vicegerencia de TICs, área de Explotación