[Dovecot] Developer Documentation

Alex Baule alexwbaule at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:33:52 EET 2009

Hi Timo...

There is a way to do this with a plugin ? or you pass the zlib-plugin for
reference ?

I can made this in the same monent the i_stream_create_fd()  open the email
in maildir,

and make a extra i_stream_create_fd() to my file.. then put this 2 streams
(email + myfile)

in i_stream_create_concat()...

I will see the zlib-plugin code....

tks