[Dovecot] Developer Documentation

Alex Baule alexwbaule at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 18:16:13 EET 2009

Ok ... i understand...

this is the last one...lol

in zib plugin i see a implementation of i_stream_create_zlib, this is a
"substitution" to the i_stream_create_fd , right ?

So, i need to do every think like in istream-zlib.c (close, destroy, read,
seek, stat and sync) to swap the original functions ?

I try to do a way to save some space in disc, spliting the head and body in
2 files....because sometimes the users have the same email (Cc/CCb).

Doing this, i will use 1 body to various headers....

In delivery by SMTP is easy, split in 2 and write the files... but in IMAP
is more complicated....

Tks again !