[Dovecot] Spam filtering (was: Re: Sieve mails with decoded subject)

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Dec 11 07:14:22 EET 2009

On Dec 10, 2009, at 11:51 PM, Patrick Nagel wrote:

> Of course initial training is necessary. For ongoing training / feedback I
> have set up a Spam/Learn-Spam and Spam/Learn-Ham mailbox into which I move
> false negatives/positives.

Then again there are people like me who get mostly english mails, and a couple of legitimate finnish ones per month. And all of those finnish ones get 99% bayesian spamness from SpamAssassin so I can't rely on just that.. But anyway, SA works pretty nicely. Just today I looked through several months of my Spam mailbox and there was just one false positive (someone wanted urgent Dovecot support a month ago, seemed like a bad idea to reply to it).