[Dovecot] Configure deliver to add ', S=<size>' to maildir message name

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Dec 15 21:07:49 EET 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 15:17 +0200, alhashash-lists at cilantrocafe.net
wrote:
> While dovecot undertands the ',S=<size>' attribute (IMAP shows that
> size), I could not configure deliver to add the size to message name.

This patch makes v1.2 add it always:
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.2/rev/9af9343084d4

I'll also make v1.2.9 release soon which has it.

> I'm using dovecot v1.0.13

The patch might also apply to v1.0, but since you'd in any case have to
compile Dovecot yourself you might as well upgrade to v1.2.

In any case you can't do this with v1.0.13 without patching.