[Dovecot] Upgrade 1.0->1.2 dbox mysql

Bradley Giesbrecht bradley.giesbrecht at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 23:00:21 EET 2009

Seems to work but it's weird that I lost my subscribed folders. Also
the perl script imapsync is only seeing an inbox and no other folders.

I seem to be creating a lot of name mailboxes where my INBOX and other
folders are located.

/opt/local/var/mail/domain.com/username/dbox/mailboxes
This dir is getting populated with new INBOX and default folders.

(domain.com and username are substitutes for the real users domain and
username)

dovecot.log:

Dec 17 12:29:17 IMAP(username at domain.com): Info: Effective uid=5000,
gid=5000, home=/opt/local/var/mail/domain.com/username
Dec 17 12:29:17 IMAP(username at domain.com): Info: dbox: data=/opt/local/
var/mail/domain.com/username/dbox
Dec 17 12:29:17 IMAP(username at domain.com): Info: fs: root=/opt/local/
var/mail/username.com/username/dbox, index=, control=, inbox=

dovecot-deliver.log:
Dec 17 12:35:08 deliver(username at domain.com): Info: auth input: home=/
opt/local/var/mail/domain.com/username
Dec 17 12:35:08 deliver(username at domain.com): Info: auth input: uid=5000
Dec 17 12:35:08 deliver(username at domain.com): Info: auth input: gid=5000
Dec 17 12:35:08 deliver(username at domain.com): Info: dbox: data=/opt/
local/var/mail/domain.com/username/dbox
Dec 17 12:35:08 deliver(username at domain.com): Info: fs: root=/opt/
local/var/mail/domain.com/username/dbox, index=, control=, inbox=
Dec 17 12:35:08 deliver(username at domain.com): Info: msgid=<E5136D91-256C-4FD8-87AE-065C95DEAA58 at gmail.com
 >: saved mail to INBOX

Could someone confirm that this looks right?

Thank you,
Bradley Giesbrecht