[Dovecot] dovecot: pipe() failed: Too many open files

Sat Dec 19 01:32:32 EET 2009

On 12/18/2009, JW (jw at mailsw.com) wrote:
> I'm sorry, I forgot to specify that I was using Debian Linux:

You also forgot the bare neceesities, like dovecot version, dovecot -n
output and log entries exhibiting the problem.

I'm actually amazed at how many people post on support lists and say
'Help! Its not working!! What did I do wrong?!' - do they really expect
meaningful help?

Even more amazing, on this list Timo can often divine the answer anyway...