[Dovecot] Thinderbird+delete+move to Trash folder

Papp Tamás tompos at martos.bme.hu
Tue Dec 22 01:32:00 EET 2009

hi All,

I have a problem, which makes me headache. I can't find out, what is the
problem.

I have a mail szerver, which works just fine as expected, TB move
messages to trash folder after I delete it, and they are moved.

I have an other server. If I delete a message, it doesn't move to the
Trash folder. As deleted_to_trash plugin is installed, if I only mark
messages as deleted, they are moved to thee Trash folder and also with
Outlook works well.

It's like when a messages is deleted from TB, the message get moved to
the Trash folder, and it's expunged(?) at the same time. Is it possible?

Could you help me?

The system is Ubuntu 9.04 with docecot 1.2.5-0~auto+0 from
http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/, but builded by myself for x86_64.

Thank you,

tamas