[Dovecot] Openbsd Postfix-Dovecot-SASL

thekat roundkat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 21:30:48 EET 2009

Pascal Volk-3 wrote:

> Sorry, I misread this part. My reply
> <http://old.nabble.com/bsdauth-with-cache_key-failed-ts25800484.html#a25845782>
> includes the patch. The patch is also available in the official Dovecot
> repository: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.1/rev/b521d13ea89e
>
> But the best alternative would be to update to v1.1.20 or even better to
> v1.2.9
>
> Regards,
> Pascal

Thx for the reply...
OpenBSD is one of the systems that I have never done a "third party" patch
on..
and my guess is that v1.1.20 will not be available until 4.7 ..
v1.1.20 is available in 4.6 -current

That being said can you provide the  configure and compile options for
OpenBSD ?
Or would a better route be to use a "different" authentication other than
bsdauth ?

Thx
tk