[Dovecot] dovecot-1.2.8 imap crash (with backtrace)

David Halik dhalik at jla.rutgers.edu
Thu Dec 24 04:35:15 EET 2009

It looks like this and the previous patch you gave me fixed both panics
as intended. I pushed the changes out about five hours ago and haven't
seen a single core dump yet! Thanks for such a quick fix Timo, you rock
as always. If I see any change in behavior I'll post, but I think that
did it.

I have one or two squat panics that I'm going to send in after the
holidays, but they're much less of a concern since we don't run them on
our production systems yet and they're not that big of a deal.

Thanks again.