[Dovecot] Dovecot-deliver sometimes fails when message set to discard via sieve

Steve Wagner lists at lanwin.de
Mon Dec 28 15:34:59 EET 2009

Ok ive tested it. The sieve script works as expected.

The only error message i have, come from procmail.log:

24918-Folder: /opt/dovecot/libexec/dovecot/deliver
           3720
24919-procmail: Error while writing to
"/opt/dovecot/libexec/dovecot/deliver"
24920:From KeineAntwortAdresse at web.de  Tue Dec  8 07:19:55 2009

The procmail-deliver error logfile is empty and the normal log file dose
not contains that error.

Do you have an idea how else i can get the error message?

Steve