[Dovecot] Dovecot-deliver sometimes fails when message set to discard via sieve

Steve Wagner lists at lanwin.de
Mon Dec 28 16:09:39 EET 2009

My procmailrc looks like this. I have a lot of my old mail filerings
ruls commented out and this is the rest which is active:

* < 256000
| /usr/bin/spamc -U /var/run/spamd.sock

:0
/dev/null

:0w
|~/.deliver-to-maildir seen .Junk/

:0
{
  :0 fhw
  |sed -e 's/^Subject:[  ]*/Subject: [Debian-Arm] /'

  :0
  .Lists-Low.Debian/
}

:0 e
{ EXITCODE=75 HOST }

# Work around procmail bug: any output on stderr will cause the "F" in
"From"
# to be dropped.  This will re-add it.
:0
* ^^rom[ ]
{
  LOG="*** Dropped F off From_ header! Fixing up. "

  :0 fhw
  | sed -e '1s/^/F/'
}

:0 w