[Dovecot] A Dovecot Sieve spam filter question.

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Wed Dec 30 23:52:37 EET 2009

aja-lists at tni.org wrote:

> And i've tried this also :
> http://pastebin.ca/1732221

Gross! :)

> Which fails with : Error: sieve: main_script: line 18: cannot nest tests
> deeper than 32 level

Tests should be delimited with a ',' within an anyof() expression if you
really want to write something like this. Now you are nesting tests,
making the parser complain about the nesting level even before the
compiler notices that the comma's are missing. Maybe I should make the
compiler give a hint about such situations... or not.. :)

> And I read about the spam-test option, but Dovecot Sieve does not
> support that yet (http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org).

It's in the works, but not quite finished yet. Particularly the
configuration of this beast and including that configuration in the test
suite is not trivial.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch