[Dovecot] cyrus's smartcieve with dovecot usable

Claudio Prono claudio.prono at atpss.net
Mon Feb 2 13:22:12 EET 2009

I am using this modified version of smartsieve:

http://nopaste.biz/63514

Just replace the lib/Managesieve.php with this one, and it works. I am
testing it, and the only problem i have found is of speed, is very slow
and i don't know why... If u find some reason of that slowness, please
tell to me!

Cheers,

Claudio.

--