[Dovecot] Dovecot-antispam does not work

Wed Feb 4 13:10:18 EET 2009

On 2/3/2009, Timo Sirainen (tss at iki.fi) wrote:
> ..And my opinion is that "reply to all" is the correct behavior most of
> the time. I just hate it when I'm sending questions to other lists which
> I don't actively follow and people reply to me a few days later but
> don't Cc: me. I can easily lose the reply.

I know... this is why I said 'lets don't go there'... because it is a
personal preference thing.

I have been asked many times to STOP CC'ing someone who also is on the
list, because they then get two copies, so your preferred method would
not make some others happy...

There is absolutely no way to please everyone on this issue (that I can
see), unless there was some way for a user to configure the 'Reply To'
at the list level the way they wanted it - ie, three choices:

1. Reply to List

2. Reply to original sender

3. Reply to List, CC original sender...

At least there is a way to choose 1 or 2 for the dovecot list...