[Dovecot] pop3_lock_session question

Alan Ferrency alan at pair.com
Thu Feb 5 16:28:09 EET 2009

Thanks.

More questions about the first patch:

Is it necessary to apply this patch in 1.1, if we are using
"pop3_no_flag_updates = yes"?  (And, is it compatible with
pop3_no_flag_updates in 1.2?)

Updating messages as "seen" was confusing to users who accessed their
mail with both POP and IMAP, so we turned it off.

Thanks,
Alan Ferrency
pair Networks, Inc.
alan at pair.com