[Dovecot] dirsize quota in sql pass db?

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Thu Feb 5 16:38:12 EET 2009

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Feb 4, 2009, at 11:21 PM, Ken Anderson wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to return a per user dirsize quota from a passdb sql
>> lookup? If so, what is the syntax?
>
> Yes, but only if you use prefetch userdb. Do you? If not, you'll need to
> return it from userdb.

So, prefetch userdb is all or none. My userdb is currently /etc/passwd
to keep sendmail and other legacy stuff happy. I used fs quota, but am
now moving INBOX to a different (faster) partition, which breaks fs
quota reporting in things like squirrelmail.
Dovecot is 1.0.5
What would you suggest?
Thanks,
Ken