[Dovecot] Error: Maximum number of mail processes exceeded (see max_mail_processes setting)

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Thu Feb 5 18:36:43 EET 2009

Question: Do you have to have a radically greater setting for maildir
than for mbox?  I would think...
What sort of values are people using with both formats?  Sounds like a
nasty thing that could bite one in the $%# come migration from mbox to
maildir

--
==== Once upon a time, the Internet was a friendly,
neighbors-helping-neighbors small town, and no one locked their doors.