[Dovecot] v1.1.11 released

Peter Lindgren peter at norrskenkonsult.com
Thu Feb 5 22:59:10 EET 2009

Timo Sirainen skrev:

> Hopefully this v1.1 release will last a few months.

Builing on OpenBSD 4.4 (which has an ancient compiler, now I know), I
got some warnings. There is one warning not related to this compiler's
pointer handling which is worth considering I think:

maildir-sync-index.c:295: warning: `j' might be used uninitialized in
this function

In function maildir_sync_mail_keywords, j is assumed to be initialized
to 0 I think. It is used in line 339 in the for statement.
Changing to
     for (i = j = 0;
removed this warning, and removed my doubts :-)

There is a similar warning for mailbox-list-fs-iter.c, but as far as I
can tell the warning is unjustified?

mailbox-list-fs-iter.c:483: warning: `real_path' might be used
uninitialized in this function

/Peter
--
Peter Lindgren