[Dovecot] [patch] 'c' and 'd' in setacl

Matvey Soloviev blackhole89 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 14:01:44 EET 2009

Hello everyone,

while I understand (and am glad to see) that the codebase evolved almost
beyond recognition since I submitted it, from a superficial glance over the
present code, I get the impression that it might be better to employ an
additional check along the lines of what I had done in the piece of
equivalent 1.1.x code I attached (forgive the Windows-style linebreaks and
space-based indentations, I copypasted from PuTTY to Notepad...) to prevent
adding the same right to the array twice when parsing a letters string that
contains both the obsolete rights and any of the regular rights it aliases
to (e.g. "xc"). Of course, something like that might be silently intercepted
later in the code by now in a change of action that eluded my sight; in that
case, the submitted code should work fine.

Either way, I am happy to see this is still being worked on.

Regards,
Matvey.