[Dovecot] mbox snarf plugin + idle

jsiegle at psu.edu jsiegle at psu.edu
Fri Feb 13 13:52:40 EET 2009

Still haven't figured it out. Looks like mbox_snarf_sync_init(which calls
mbox_snarf) is called once. Looks like cmd_idle only wants to update when:

   /* check immediately if there are changes. if they came before we
            added mailbox-notifier, we wouldn't see them otherwise. */
         if (client->mailbox != NULL)
                 idle_sync_now(client->mailbox, ctx);

So maybe this is by design. So it looks like I should always keep one
e-mail in my inbox to delete in order to get new messages when using idle?