[Dovecot] pop3_lock_session question

Alan Ferrency alan at pair.com
Fri Feb 13 21:49:27 EET 2009

I wrote:

> We are having the same problem. It's not a problem with imap, only
> with pop3.

Timo,

Do you think the "idle process holds a lock open forever" problem that
you recently patched for pop3 could also affect imap?

I've started to get some reports of customers' local mail delivery
being hung up by imap processes now, and not just pop processes as we
saw previously.

Thanks,
Alan Ferrency
pair Networks, Inc.