[Dovecot] Replication status

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Feb 15 20:45:27 EET 2009

On Sun, 2009-02-15 at 03:44 -0800, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> > So throwing money at me won't help, but nothing of course stops you from
> > writing the code :) I can send you the code I have so far if you want
> > it.
>
> By all means, send me the code, or preferably toss it in some hg branch on
> the web.

http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-replication/

I just merged it with latest v1.2 changes, didn't bother testing if it
still compiles or not..

I also hate the "aggregator" and "writer" names, but couldn't think of
anything better. The idea is that replication plugin is loaded to all
imap/pop3/deliver processes. It talks to aggregator, which in turn
connects to remote writer, which writes the changes to disk.