[Dovecot] Changing level an error logs at

Thomas M Goerger tmg at umn.edu
Mon Feb 16 23:14:24 EET 2009

Hi,

I'd like to change the log levels of a few of the errors that Dovecot
throws.  Our servers throw errors at the console above the 'Error' level,
and there are a few that I'd like to change to 'Warn' so that they don't
do so.

Has anyone out there attempted this and can give me a few pointers?  Or is
there a doc somewhere about how to do this?

Thanks,

* Tom Goerger  -  Email/Unix System Administrator 			*
* University of Minnesota		       Email:  tmg at umn.edu	*
* Operations, Infrastructure and Architecture  Phone:  4-5804		*
* Internet Services			       Office: 626J WBOB	*