[Dovecot] CMUSieve with virtual users

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at cyber-office.net
Fri Feb 20 20:54:44 EET 2009

Guillaume Hilt wrote:

> Alex a écrit :
>> Guillaume HILT wrote:
>>> Upgrade done and running, but it didn't fixed the problem :x

>> Do you see anything in your log?
> Nothing about sieve.

Interestingly enough there appear to be some values in the dovecot.conf
that don't show up with (when I try in on my system) a dovecot -n.  I
must admit I'm surprised everything _seems_ to be working as I've had
some formatting issues in the dovecot.conf file

Anyway; specifically the lda stuff.

Here's mine slightly munged.

protocol lda {
   log_path = /var/log/dovecot/dovecot-deliver.log
   auth_socket_path = /var/run/dovecot/auth-master
   postmaster_address = postmaster at mydomain.com
   hostname = mx0.mydomain.com
   mail_plugins = cmusieve
   mail_plugin_dir = /usr/lib/dovecot/lda