[Dovecot] GUI/WUI for creating (common) sieve scripts?

Andrew Roberts amr at noom.org
Sat Feb 21 00:29:56 EET 2009

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:

> Anyone aware of a Web User Interface or GUI to allow users to create
> simple/common-type sieve scripts?

Horde/ingo works well for my purposes, but it's only works if it's the
users' only means of editing sieve scripts.  If the users can manipulate
their scripts by other means, the edits they make will be lost if and when
they use ingo again since those changes somehow make it into horde's
datastore and ingo doesn't parse existing scripts, it just generates a new
one and overwrites the old.  Its configuration is fairly flexible and I
was able to make it work via an ftp backend back in the days before the
managesieve patch.