[Dovecot] sieve-test again

Ian P. Christian pookey at pookey.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 16:21:00 EET 2009

I'm not sure what it is I'm doing wrong here, perhaps my 'test' mail
is not in the format expected by sieve-test.

The 'test' file is a file taken directly from a dovecot maildir - so
is in the normal format of having headers, a new line, then the body.
There is nothing exceptional about this email.

Notice how the header below is 'innocent', however it appears that the
test is ignoring this header.

# grep DSPAM-Res test

# cat sievetest
require ["regex",
"fileinto","envelope","reject","vacation","relational","comparator-i;ascii-numeric"];

if header :contains "X-DSPAM-Result" "Innocent"
{
  fileinto "moo";
  stop;
}

# sieve-test -c ./sievetest ./test

Performed actions:

  (none)

Implicit keep:

 * store message in folder: INBOX

Info: final result: success

I don't think it's this header, but rather *all* headers, as the
following check also appears to fail.

if header :contains "To" "o"
{
  fileinto "Spam";