[Dovecot] Broken dovecot-uidlist files

Ulrich Zehl ulrich-dovecot at topfen.net
Tue Feb 24 12:59:04 EET 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 08:08:52AM +0100, Ulrich Zehl wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:10:29PM -0500, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> > I suppose looking at a couple of those could verify if it's really just
> > NFS caching related corruption or something else.
>
> Okay, I will post results when I have them.

I found a lot of files that hat null bytes in them, but no other problems
(which could be due to the fact that my uidlist checking script isn't all
that great).

I have put two corrupted dovecot-uidlist and the corresponding log files,
and the check script up at http://www.topfen.net/user/ul/dovecot/. I hope
that's enough data.