[Dovecot] Rename INDEX

Daniel Aleksandersen aleksandersen+dovecot at runbox.com
Tue Feb 24 23:21:00 EET 2009

Sendt: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 21:12:02 +0000
Fra: "Ian P. Christian"
> 2009/2/24 Daniel Aleksandersen:
> > I think there is a technical reason for this, but I am not sure. My IMAP client
> > shows a folder called INDEX. This is my maildir. I wonder if it is possible to
> > change the name of this folder to something else?
>
> This is not typical - perhaps you've somethign odd in your config.

Just let me know what info you need. My setup is based on
http://wiki.dovecot.org/HowTo/VirtualhostingWithExim

> The output of dovecot -n  will probably be of use to track down the issue

# 1.0.15: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
base_dir: /var/run/dovecot/
login_dir: /var/run/dovecot//login
login_executable: /usr/lib/dovecot/imap-login
mail_privileged_group: mail
mail_location: maildir:~/
auth default:
mechanisms: digest-md5 cram-md5
verbose: yes
debug: yes
debug_passwords: yes
passdb:
driver: passwd-file
args: /home/postmaster/passwd.cram
passdb:
driver: passwd-file
args: /home/postmaster/passwd.digest
userdb:
driver: static
args: uid=postmaster gid=postmaster home=/home/postmaster/mailboxes/%u
--
Daniel