[Dovecot] Custom flags in v1.0.15

Pascal Mouret pascal.mouret at polytech.univ-mrs.fr
Fri Feb 27 23:19:51 EET 2009

Timo Sirainen a écrit :
> On Thu, 2009-02-26 at 21:56 +0100, Pascal Mouret wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> Thank you very much
>> So it may be a problem when the flags are copied from the index file
>> onto the main mbox file, right ?
>>

> Something like that. Strange that other people haven't complained about
> it being broken. Anyway v1.1 has fixed this already.
>

>> Is there a performance penalty of setting mbox_lazy_writes to no by the
>> way ?
>>

> Yes.

Is a fix available, or will a fix be available for v1.0 ? I mean, I've
seen it's still v1.0.15 that is packaged in the brand new Debian stable
(Lenny), so that may be useful for anyone using Debian (if there are
actually more people who need the feature than people who raised the
issue !!)
Is that a hard work to do ? May I be of any help ?

Thank you very much again

--
Pascal Mouret
Responsable du Service Informatique
Mel : pascal.mouret at polytech.univ-mrs.fr
Tel : 04 91 11 38 04 / Fax : 04 91 11 38 54