[Dovecot] Permission to distribute Dovecot run file

Rick Widmer yahoo at rickwidmer.com
Sat Jan 3 06:59:25 EET 2009

I am working on updating the Shupp toaster,  http://shupp.org/toaster/
a set of files and instructions for installing qmail, vpopmail,
qmailadmin and squirrelmail. Two of my most important goals are
switching the imap program from courier to Dovecot, and closer
integration with OpenSuSE. (Which I run my mail servers on.)

To follow the style of the toaster I need a place where I can obtain the
init.d script from  http://wiki.dovecot.org/DovecotInit

I would prefer to have permission to host the file myself so I don't
have to worry about creating patches if there is ever a need for my run
file to be different from yours.  If that is not acceptable, would you
please either provide a URL where I can download just the run file, or
include it in the distribution.

Thanks,
Rick