[Dovecot] New SSL certificate problem

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Mon Jan 5 21:50:13 EET 2009

Although I was told by Digicert that the order of chained certs in
/var/ssl/certs/dovecot.pem should make no difference, after I put our
public cert first, followed by Digicert's intermediate cert, dovecot
started up fine.  Of course, there were so many things I looked into, it
might have been something else I touched......

--
==== Once upon a time, the Internet was a friendly,
neighbors-helping-neighbors small town, and no one locked their doors.