[Dovecot] postfix - dovecot - ldap

Martin Sengstschmid ms35 at lanolino.at
Wed Jan 14 14:35:20 EET 2009

Hallo,

thank you for trying to help me:

the bamm.ldif file is
ldapsearch -x -LLL -b
"uniqueIdentifier=bamm at abcshop.at,ou=it,ou=people,dc=abcshop,dc=at"
"(objectclass=*)"

dn: uniqueIdentifier=bamm at abcshop.at, ou=it,ou=people,dc=abcshop,dc=at
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: person
objectClass: top
objectClass: PostfixBookMailAccount
objectClass: extensibleObject
cn: Bamm Bamm
givenName: Bamm
mail: bamm at abcshop.at
mailAlias: bamm.bamm at abcshop.at
mailAlias: postmaster at abcshop.at
mailAlias: abuse at abcshop.at
mailEnabled: TRUE
mailGidNumber: 2000
mailHomeDirectory: /usr/local/mail/abcshop.at/bamm
mailQuota: 2621440
mailStorageDirectory: maildir:/usr/local/mail/abcshop.at/bamm/Maildir
mailUidNumber: 2000
sn: Bamm
uniqueIdentifier: bamm at abcshop.at
userPassword: bamm_secret
creatorsName: cn=Manager,dc=abcshop,dc=at
createTimestamp: 20040621072925Z
modifiersName: cn=Manager,dc=abcshop,dc=at
modifyTimestamp: 20040629211316Z

dovecot-ldap.conf
user_attrs =
mailHomeDirectory=home,mailUidNumber=uid,mailGidNumber=gid,mailStorageDirectory=mail

If I login as bamm at abcshop.at
I get OK Logged in
but
/usr/local/mail/