[Dovecot] Adding Disclaimer to emails

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:26:12 EET 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 8:40 PM, Romer Ventura <rventura at h-st.com> wrote:

> That's what i thought. And it is not me who wants to put the disclaimer...
> It is the CFO and CEO so if they say put it, i have to put whatever they
> want to put in it...
>
> Thanks

So tell them it's not possible with Postfix (we don't even do it with Exim)
and justify it. Then ask them (subject to your willingless to go that way
and their willingness to pay for the hardware and software) to take you for
M$ Exchange training, buy Exchange, buy third party software to add
disclaimers and you are ready to go!
They are "god" anyway, so you just want to do as they say/want:-)

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,