[Dovecot] Dovecot optimisation

Proskurin Kirill proskurin-kv at fxclub.org
Tue Jan 20 16:16:04 EET 2009

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Jan 20, 2009, at 6:05 AM, Proskurin Kirill wrote:
>
>> But dovecot -n don`t show things like a login_max_processes_count and
>> other thing what I think must be a bootle neck.
>
> It doesn't show it, because you're using the default value for it.
> Anyway if you think login processes is the bottleneck, you can try if
> setting login_process_per_connection=no helps.
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/LoginProcess

Problem what I don`t know were is a bottle neck and I don`t know how to
find it. I turn on mail_debug and all other but it not show anything
what I look.

I just increes all things what may be was a bottle neck and... seams to
fix it. But I really want to know what it is was.

--
Best regards.
Proskurin Kirill