[Dovecot] How to interpret quota log entries?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Jan 21 19:35:00 EET 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 18:26 +0100, Pascal Volk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've configured a global quota rule, with low limits for testing
> purpose: quota_rule = *:storage=10M:messages=10
>
> Why is the percentage value always 0?

It just means you're not defining quota limits using percentages. Maybe
it just shouldn't show it then since people seem to be confused about
it..

> What does 'enforcing' mean in this context? Is it not only relevant if
> one uses fs-quota?

It actually should have been called "noenforcing", I fixed that a few
days ago. You can disable (dict) quota enforcing if you want to do that
for some reason.