[Dovecot] Postfix and Dovecot

Leonardo Coelho leonardoscoelho at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 13:47:25 EET 2009

Hi Everybody,
I'm mount two failover servers which use Postfix and Dovecot but the
hostname of the machines r diferent:
first node
# uname -n
# mail
secound node
#uname -n
#mail2
So far so good, the real problem is that the e-mail file name on server is
like this:

1232449377.P31789Q0M963611.mail2

and when I using the server called mail the file stay like this:

1232449377.P31789Q0M963611.mail

I'm using drbd disk for the mailboxes and when I'm using the server called
mail the files with mail2 on the end is not read for the dovecot when the
user turn on the mail client but if I change the end from mail2 to mail
that's ok the dovecot can read.

How can I make dovecot read both files or any name on the end?

Thanks

--
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win." - Mahatma Gandhi